The PADI Open Water Course is a certification that allows you to dive all around the word for the rest of your life!
This course can be accomplished in as little as two days considering you’ve already read your book and watched the video. If you haven’t, then you will need to add on an extra day.
Note that if you do not want to waste your precious vacation time studying you should consider the PADI eLearning Open Water Course (online).
The PADI Open Water Course includes the following:
- Skills practiced in the pool
- 2 two tank boat dives among the abundance of colorful marine life with one of our PADI instructors
- PADI certification card (after course completion)
* All of our equipment can be rented separately for $5 USD per item for the length of the course.
(i.e. $5 BCD, $5 regulator, $5 fins and mask = $15 and if needed $7 per day for a wetsuit)
* Divers have to be a minimum of 10 years old.
Finish your 2 last dives in Cozumel
Manta Divers offers you the possibility of starting your course in Cancun but to finish your 2 last dives in Cozumel which is considered to be one of the best wall dives in the world. The average visibility is more than 130 ft/40 m and vertical drop offs to deep blue abyss is the reason why it is so famous.
The boat is a spacious double decker with plenty of room to lay down and relax. You will enjoy the slow ride while looking at the perfect view and getting a tan!
The Cozumel trip includes the following:
- 2 dives at 2 different locations
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and refreshment between the 2 dives
* There must be at least four divers to go out, please contact us for availability.
* You will have to finish all the academic portion as well as the pool in Cancun before going to Cozumel.